I am so bored! I shouldn't be, I have a house to clean, a dance to learn, laundry to do, a dog to find, the list could go on and on. But I am without a car till tommorow. Nate, Tanner and Ethan all went to girl's camp(young women's camp). You should have seen Tanner's eyes when he told me he was going to girl's camp, what a lady's man! he he. So it's just me and the baby until tommorow and I am so bored!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my! your boys are so big I can't even believe it! We really need to hang out soon! Thanks for missing dinner! It was a blast. Dani is having a boy!
So why was Nate at girls camp? Just curious. Usually the wife is at girls camp and the dads are home with the kids.
Oh, he was one of the Priesthood representatives(is that what you would call it?) Anyways the kids had tons of fun!
Post a Comment