Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tan man is Seven!

Tanner will be seven tommorow! We had his party tonight because Nate has to work tommorow night, he was pretty excited to have his presents a day early :) He was bouncing off of the walls the entire day. I finally finshed his cake around 4:30(I'll post pics of the cake), and I promised him that we could go out for dinner for his "special day" as he calls it. And guess where he picked, not McDonald's, not Arctic Circle, not even Pizza Hut, but Panda Express. He is the funniest kid. So we had Panda!

I can't believe seven years have gone by so fast. Tanner has got to be about the sweetest boy around. He cares about everyone around him at all times, and always tries to be everyones friend. He is my little tender heart, and I love him for it! Tanner I love you so much sweetie! Stay seven forever, okay?!?! Happy Birthday!!!


3 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Buddy. I can't believe how fast they grow up. You know my baby just turn 9. YES 9. They don't understand how hard it is on the moms. They need to just stop growing!

Kacy said...

I seriously can't believe he is 7. That is so crazy. I just remember him as your little skinny Monkey. LOL Happy Birthday Tanner!

Nate and Erin said...

He's still my skinny monkey! LOL!!!