We decided (at the last minute) to plant a garden this year. So we were late planting but all in all we have had a fairly bounteous crop! We have corn, tomatoes, zucchini, watermelon, cucumbers and all kinds of peppers(habanero, jalapeno, and bell) our next door neighbors
love us, we always give them jalapenos. It has been fun and our kids have enjoyed it too. Tanner and Et
han go out everyday and check the watermelon and they swear it gets bigger everyday! Well anyway here some before and after pics of our cute little garden!
love us, we always give them jalapenos. It has been fun and our kids have enjoyed it too. Tanner and Et
han go out everyday and check the watermelon and they swear it gets bigger everyday! Well anyway here some before and after pics of our cute little garden!




3 comments:
yeah for gardens! I was loving mine until I discovered mice eating things and leaving their poop everywhere! So now Aaron goes out there for me!! By the way- our pumpkins are doing awesome if you still want some seeds for next year- we will save some for you!
Wow! I could never grow a garden. Way to go!
Wow, nice job! All we can grow here are weeds! (I should take a picture before we rip them out.) I had planted everything you guys did too ... but, my corn is only about knee high, w/o any ears. Um, yeah ... guess we need some good old Utah soil to get us started! Way to go!
Post a Comment