Monday, June 1, 2009

It's a girl!!!

Okay, so I never thought this moment would come! After three boys, (that we absolutely adore) we never thought we would have the opportunity to raise a sweet little girl. Well....looks like we get that chance now! I had my ultrasound on friday, and I had two different ultrasound techs tell me that they were positive it was a girl!(I was relieved that both of them confirmed not seeing little boy parts!) ;) I am in shock still. Ever since I was a little girl I swore up and down that I was having all boys when I grew up. Well, we were living that reality. But recently I have had a strong desire to be a mother to a girl. I was raised by a single mother and I was the only child. In a lot of ways my mom and I had a very strange mother and daughter relationship, (and still do!) but it is a special relationship that I would love to experience with my own daughter! I am so excited, words cannot express my happiness and overall giddyness! We are soooo ready to welcome Adalyn Renee to our family! Yay!!!!!!!!!!


Little Addy sucking her thumb! Cute!!!




Looks like a girl to us, what do you think?



Little feet!!!

13 comments:

Chantelle said...

WAHOO!!!! Congrats :D
love the name too

Mostly Jessica said...

So exciting! ZJ will like having more girlfriends!

Lacey said...

I know I have told you how excited I am for you, but I need to again!!!! Cant wait to meet Addy!LOVE the name!

tiff said...

oh my that is so much so a girl wow I can totally tell!! I am so excited for you guys the boys are going to be so protective of her its going to be way cute, the name is adorable is there a reason behind it? I love it congrats guys....

Me said...

I am so excited for you!!

Me said...

P/S "Me" is Amanda...Sorry I set my blog to a little more private
:-)

Marisa said...

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! When are you due? I love the name you picked out ... so cute. What a lucky little girl to come to your family; I'm sure she will be so spoiled!

Nate and Erin said...

Thanks guys! We picked the name Adalyn because it was cute, but also because I have a great grandma named Ada so it seemed appropriate. And Renee is my grandma's middle name. I am due October 23, but with c-sections I can go 7 days before the due date so her birthday might be on October 16!

Jen said...

Congrats!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That's a pretty clear picture. lol Will you be changing the name of your blog???

Nate and Erin said...

Maybe we should change the name, ha ha!

Shy said...

Congrats!!!!! That little girl is going to have quite the pack of brothers to protect her, eh? Oh man!

Cindy said...

Hooray! Congratulations.