Friday, July 24, 2009

And the winner is.......


Well, I knew that we would have some changes to Marielle and Rex's inserts. Although they aren't the pictures I would have chosen, they were the ones that they liked and I guess that is what matters. (Shouldn't the photographer have some sort of say?) j/k I think they turned out really nice. It still amazes me that both my sisters are managing to get married in the same year. It has given my mom an excuse to do a major back-yard overhaul so that they can have the reception there. It makes me laugh how my parents have a very nice looking yard and yet they can always find some major project that needs to be done. I wonder if they remebered to take some before pictures of what the yard looked like? It will look very good for the reception though you can be sure of that.

0 comments: