







I wonder how my parents are handling all the changes that are have happened this year. ( I guess I know how they are handling it, and lets just say some days are better than others). Danielle got married at the beginning of the year, Tyler moved out, Josh is still waiting to find out if he will get the kids or not, and now Marielle is getting married. Throw in three car accidents, lost jobs and theiving friends and I am surprised that they have been able to keep some semblence of sanity. It makes me wonder if they ever thought their kids would cost them more away from home then when we were living with them. (Both financially and emotionally) At least the weddings are almost over for the forseeable future. Weddings always entail bridal pictures, and one thing my parents can be grateful is that when it comes to wedding pics they haven't had to dole out any money. Erin and I come really cheap. :) We spent last night taking Marielle's pics and they turned out really well. Erin keeps asking me if it wierd to think that my little sisters are getting married. All I keep saying is "It's about time". Seriously, they are mormon girls shouldn't they be married and have at least one kid by the time thay are 20? ;)







2 comments:
I'm sorry your family is going through so much right now, but at least the bridals turned out well. They're beautiful!
Maybe it's just the Mormon girls who want to serve missions that get married and have at least one child by the time they are 20! ;-) Marielle looks beautiful ... and those pictures are fantastic! Nice job.
Post a Comment