Adalyn is finally here! Good thing cause I don't think her big brothers could wait any longer!
Here are a few pics of the event!
We are so excited to have a baby girl in our family! We are adjusting well, and it already feels like she belongs in our family.
The c-section went well. I have had an awesome recovery, but I have developed an allergy to ibuprofen. Who would have thought?!? SO......I am almost completely covered in hives, not fun. But every time I look at our baby, I remind myself it is worth it!!!!!







Thursday, October 29, 2009
She really is a girl
Posted by Nate and Erin at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Oh my gosh Erin she is so beautiful! She looks JUST like YOU! I can't believe her hair. I am so glad that you now have your perfect little girl and family. I am so happy for you. I want to come she her soon. Let us know!
WAHOO! Congrats guys... she's adorable. Have fun dressing her up :)
She is so cute! We love her hair! We can't wait to see her. We will go to G & G Mathis this week and show them the adorable photos on your blog. Hope all is well!
Oh, how precious! I'm so happy for you guys!
She is gorgeous! Totally worth it. Sorry about the hives. I would DIE without IBprofen! I hope your better soon.
Her hair!!! Love it! She is cute. Take care of yourself Erin!!!
Wow- she is so beautiful. Congratulations!!! She has some of the most beautiful hair I have ever seen!
What a sweet little babe!
Oh, and one happy family :)
YEAH!! I've been thinking about you so much wondering how things have been. Of course it took me until tonight to figure out that we have blogs and facebook. I would love to see her if you're feeling up to it. Congratulations! She's beautiful. Hope all is going great.
Post a Comment