I have been considering putting some shots from some of my sessions on here. At first I didn't want to, then I wasn't sure, then I thought that maybe it would be fun to get some constructive criticism or even some fun comments! So anyways, here they are!

Thursday, October 23, 2008
My photography
Posted by Nate and Erin at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Wow that little girl is beautiful, where did you find her?!?!?!?! Just kidding. That first one of your sister in law turned out SOOO cute!!! And of course WE love ours!
Great Job I think they look really nice. So I just remembered in Jr. High you brought a camera to school and took pictures of the food in the snack machine. (Or it was my camera I cant remember) Who knew you would turn out to be such a great photographer :-)
Good times!
Great Job Erin. I loved Lacey's pictures. I also like your sis in laws. Very very cute.
Tee-hee-hee! I found your blog! I just had to leave a comment because I think your pictures are awesome. Oh, and I noticed you have a sparkpeople link up. I'm a sparkpeopler too! I'm glad to see someone else using that website because I love it.
Those are beautiful pictures! You'll always be my first recommendation now lady. I figured I'd better leave a comment...so I'm not a stalker. :)
YOu are a wonderful photographer! I found your blog through a link Ron and Jessica's. I am going to check back often! :)
I really like the first photo. It's all about the ring anyway, right? I'm totally, totally kidding!! :) :) :)
I didn't know you were into photography at all -- something fun to learn about one of my newest friends. :)
Hey erin, our blog is going private so i'm gathering emails of people wanting access to please leave a comment with your email if you want access.
Jason
Post a Comment