Our lives have been so busy (I know, I know everyones lives are crazy)I have been forgetting to update my, I mean our blog. Nate has decided to abandon his and join up with mine. He hasn't posted since July, so naturally I thought this idea was a good one! So anyways, I will hopefully be posting new stuff soon! But if you can't wait, go see http:ekbphotography.blogspot.com I have been updating that one a little bit better!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I was ready to cyber-yell at Nate for not posting an update since July! It's good to know that I don't have to anymore.
Well, tell Nate to get on it. Since it is his blog too. ;)
well then?
Nothing exciting has happened, yet! :)
Those photos you did of ZJ are AWESOME. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment