Sunday, March 8, 2009

We've been tagged! 4th & 4th!!!

Okay, I guess I understand how this works? You go to the 4th folder and the 4th picture and that is the one you post?!? Well, thats what I am doing. And since Nate organized all of my picture folders, this one is not of our handsome boys :( Maybe I'll post some later anyways ;) So anyways, the other night I was driving to the store and looked up at the sky. Their was a crescent moon with a huge bright star right next to it, it definitely looked better in real life, this picture does it no justice. Anyways I called Nate from the car and demanded that he go outside and take a picture, it was so neat looking. So now it is your turn, I tag: Lacey, Kacy, Amanda & Marisa! Have fun girls!

3 comments:

tiff said...

hey I have that same pic on my camera I thought it was pretty cool myself and that is funny that you demanded nate to take the pic because ryan also went out and took the pic hehehe thats funny great minds must think alike.

Marisa said...

That's a pretty neat picture! Looks like it was fabricated by hand, not a photo.

Chantelle said...

We loved looking at this too - it's Venus...and it just blows my mind to think about outer space...